visit us: Sigma Mixer Manufacturer
Sigma Mixer Manufacturer
Welcome to AMBICA BOILER & FABRICATOR the most cost effective & reliable manufacturer modern and heavy duty, strong built Sigma mixer (kneader) to produce uniform mixing and kneading heavier viscosity materials. The Sigma mixture is suitable for many applications like mixing, kneading, Grinding, dispersion, drying etc.
The sigma mixer have application to produce highly viscous materials like different kinds of Chemical, Dyes & Pigments, Paint, Polymers Plastic, Putties, Plastic, Pharmaceuticals, Printing ink, stiff pastes, adhesives, polyester Compounds, flush colors, brake lining compounds, resign, soap, PVC coatings, Rubber compounds, Confectionery, Magnetic Tape Coatings, Ceramic, Carbon Black, doughs, Food Products, Fiber Glass, Grease, Lead Storage Battery, Soap & Detergent etc.
Sigma Mixer, Sigma-Mixer, Sigma Mixer Blender, Kneading mixer, Adhesive Mixer,
Sigma Mixer (kneader)
Sigma Mixer :
SIGMA MIXING MACHINE is a heavy-duty mixer specially designed to produce uniform mixing, blending & kneading of highly viscous, paste & dough type materials. Sigma mixer is used for kneading of putty, epoxy, paints, pigments, adhesives, gums, battery pastes, welding electrode flux, catalysts paste, plastic compounds, rubber compounds, papad, chocolate, bubble gum, etc.
The tangential action of mixing and kneading is thoroughly obtained by two ‘Z’ shaped kneading blades, which rotates very accurately at different speed towards each other causing the product to be transferred from one blade to the other. The mixing action is a combination of bulk movement, stretching, folding, dividing, and recombining of the material. The shearing & tearing action of the material against blades and the side walls causes size reduction of the solids.
Sigma Mixer Operation
Sigma mixer, the tangential action of mixing and kneading is thoroughly obtained by ‘Z’ (SIGMA) shaped kneading blades, which rotates very accurately at different speed towards each other causing product to be transferred from blade to blade. Discharge of the mixed product is achieved by tilting the container or through the valves at the bottom or by means of an extrusion screw below the container if provided
Sigma Mixer Options
- Discharge in sigma mixers is done by tilting container / bottom sliding valves / bottom gates / flush bottom gate valves.
- Tilting in sigma mixers is done by hand liver / hand wheel with lead screw / electrical arrangements / hydraulic systems.
- Lifting of lead either manually, with help of counter weights or hydraulically.
- ‘Z’ Type Spiral blade / Naben / double naben blades to circulate hot / cold water in cases of heavy masses.
- Jacketed shell for heating or cooling by steam, oil, water etc. with fiber glass insulation over the jacket.
- Spray system for liquid addition / gas purge.
- Flame proof / Non-flame proof electrical controls.
- Sigma Mixer is a Batch type Mixer
- In sigma mixer, Mixing Trough and Blades are fabricated from mild steel, stainless steel 304 and 316 grade.
- Blades of sigma mixers are designed to obtain thorough mixing of high viscosity materials.
- Sigma Mixers Blades are machined to keep minimum equal gap between through walls and blades.
- Sigma mixers have fixed with Heavy-duty gears to sustaion of load of Kneading.
- Shaft sealing into the stuffing boxes is provided by Teflon Chevron Rings / PTFE breaded gland rope to prevent leaking from blade ends.
- Safety Guards and Grills are provided for maximum safety in sigma mixers.
ETo Sterilizer, ETO Gas Sterilization, ethylene oxide gas sterilizer :: Horizontal Rectangular E.T.O. Sterilizer :: .:: Specification ::. Ethylene oxide or ETO sterilizers are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry and health care institutions to sterilize products/materials sensitive to moisture or heat. These high technology sterilizers are potent in killing pathogens and consist of electrical heating jackets and provide excellent steam and temperature distribution in the heating chamber. The heating chamber is generally made of stainless steel and enclosed with aluminum or stainless steel panels. The machines are also equipped with automatic temperature control mechanism. In ETO sterilization bacteria die from the coagulation or denaturation of the protein constituents. Positive gas Circulation Blower to Provide Homogeneous gas Concentration all the Corners of the Chamber All Accessories like Hot Water Tank, Steam Generator, Vaporizer are made from Stainless Steel. Suitable for 10 : 90, 20 : 10 EO – Co2 Concentration Automated ETO Sterilizer Follows EN 550 Norms Bid room size Sterilizer are the Heart of Disposable Industries Small Sterilizer are very user – friendly for hospital use Consume very less power Pre sterilization Conditioning : The ETO sterilization process begins with pre sterilization conditioning which includes sealing and evacuating the chamber and adjusting the temperature and pressure of the chamber. Sterilization : This involves adding sterilant and maintain a optimum operating pressure and temperature in the chamber. Evacuation and Air washing : This process involves evacuating the chamber and and giving it a number of air washing to remove any trace of ETO gas. Aeration : Finally any residual ETO in the product or material is removed through aeration, which can either be done in the sterilizing chamber or in a specially designed aeration chamber. Sterilization Cycle Pre Vacuum Phase Vacuum Hold Phase RH Injection & RH Hold Phase Gas Inlet Phase Gas Exposure Phase Gas Exhaust Phase Air Wash Phase Cycle Over